Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Took the kids fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Took the kids fishing

Well, I decided to take my two girls fishing yesterday. My wife was out of town so away we went. I owe a special thanks to RiverScum for helping me get the boat in the water. We didn't stay out real long but we managed to find 8 keepers. I tell ya taking girls fishing is an expensive ordeal. It wasn't long before they setup a store right under my nose and I had to end up buying back all the snacks I had brought as well as a few new baits. They also helped fatten up the fish I had in the livewell by feeding them minnows. Overall they got to reel in a few, and I think they had a good time. I hope they, enjoy fishing through the years because I don't have any boys.

Post Thanks / Like

nice ones tater and your more than welcome brother. if you keep bringing them here they will be fishers for life in no time! lol

good job "dad"!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh the memories. Special time in your life, although sometimes when you are in the thick of it you don't realize how special it is. My daughter turned 30 this month, yet I still go back to those days from time to time...and yes , she still goes fishing with the old man when her busy schedule permits. Turn your kids onto the outdoors and they will pay you back many times over.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

picture's worth a thousand words...glad you had a good time, wish I had kids of my own to share my knowledge and love of the river with.
    Roaming the banks of the Kankakee River and anywhere else fish might lurk.

Post Thanks / Like

From the looks on there faces you will probably have to sneek out of the house to go fishing by yourself. I think they are already hooked.

Post Thanks / Like

Time well spent!!!!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

That's what it's all about I have two girls also they love to fish and hunt with dad mine still feed out of the minner bucket
    You are catching more than fish my friend. Nice job

Post Thanks / Like

The picture says it all to me. Job well done Dad!
    G & G Baits Ice Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I took my daughter when she was younger and we caught one really big crappie about 14-15 inches. She kept wanting to get it out of the livewell and play with it. She tried to measure it on the side of the boat and it flopped in. She started crying and all I could do was laugh and give her a big hug! She is a sophomore in high school now and has discovered boys! I am going to love showing those boys my gun collection! Great picture by the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Speck-that will make a good story through the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast