Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose.....Send me an e-mail

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose.....Send me an e-mail

I got a story you'll be interested in. You may have seen it. How you doing on the maps? Going to go to the lake for awhile. No fishing today just going to the camp and get more of my fishing tackle out to bring home. Going to start making mylar covered jigs again and some spinnerbaits. Got all the stuff just need to get er done. Is spring here yet?

Larry

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Email on the way

Let me know if you see anyone out on the lake in a boat when you drive by the lake along HWY 145 and the 64 intersection. I saw that the lake is still up at summer pool but the corps is letting out more water at the dam.

They are not doing any temp profiles now and the last one the corps did was back on Oct 18th. Wish that they would do it into Dec at least. Guess they are too much of a wussie to get out in the cold to take water temp measurments. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    I got a story you'll be interested in. You may have seen it. How you doing on the maps? Going to go to the lake for awhile. No fishing today just going to the camp and get more of my fishing tackle out to bring home. Going to start making mylar covered jigs again and some spinnerbaits. Got all the stuff just need to get er done. Is spring here yet?

Larry

[email protected]
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-28-2004 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    Regards,

Moose1am