HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Wally Marshall

I here you're gonna be in town!!

Name:  aawally.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  56.8 KB

I'm going to be there also, ya know, sweeping, keeping Wally's coffee fresh, and so on!!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke with him yesterday, and yes, he said he would be there.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

And "in town" woud be where ?

Post Thanks / Like

Grizzly Jig Company
    303 Ward ave
    Caruthersville MO 63830

EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone on Crappie.com I am personally inviting you to come to Grizzly Jig in Caruthersville,Mo on Oct 25th ,26th and 27th for the 2012 Grizzly Jig Fall Showcase of the New 2013 Wally Marshall and Mr.Crappie products and I will be giving Free Seminars Daily ! Also I will be introducing all of the New Mr.Crappie by Strike King Crappie Baits , Joker, Crappie Thunder, Lightning Shad and many more great products ! New for 2013 will be the New Mr.Crappie Custom rods , if you want to put a great rod in your hand for a great price come on down to Grizzly Jig and join the fun ! Well this past two months Mr.Crappie has been on the road hard and heavy ! Fished Grand Lake in Oklahoma and Kentucky lake in the past two weeks with outdoor writers from all over the USA , Including yours truely Ed Moes, Slab ! Yep took Slab out on Grand Lake and we caught a lot of quality crappie using some of my latest and Greatest crappie products , rods, reels and Lures. The first 100 folks that attend Grizzly Jigs 2012 Fall Showcase Of New 2013 Wally Marshall products will receive a special prize from Me ! Thanks everyone on Crappie.com I hope to see you there ! Thanks Grizzly Jig and Thank You Wally Marshall
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-19-2012 at 02:34 AM.