Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Crappie Lakes and Guide Services within a days drive of Dayton, OH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Crappie Lakes and Guide Services within a days drive of Dayton, OH

I live in the Dayton OH region and am starting to plan my crappie trips for the next year. My wife and I have only been crappie fishing for about three years now and we both need some good advice/training on it. I want to start taking some guided trips to learn from the experts on how they do it all. Can any of you guys tell me of good lakes within a days drive along with some recommended guides? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Kent

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

Try Tom Hankins from the Indiana board. You could easily drive on interstate 70 over to Indianapolis and Tom could get you on some crappie at the local lakes there. Him and his partner have consistently placed in the top 5 of the Indiana slabmaster tournaments this past year, winning many of them. Just go to Indiana board and look for any posts by TDHcrappiemaster, and you will find a link to his web site on his signature line. Also you can go to the Indiana slabmaster web site and find results and pictures from the tournaments this past year.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana