Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guntersville Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guntersville Report

Went fishing on the Big G this morning. Explored a few of my traditional fall spots, they're starting to show up! They're packed in one of my particular areas! Mid morning bite seemed to best for me lately (especially if its cloudy). Kept 32 probably caught 45 total, majority of them were caught in an hour period and were between 11-13 inches. Surface temp was 67 at daybreak, fish were suspended in 10-15 FOW most between the 6-12ft range. All caught on Mr. Bobby G! Hope everyone gets a chance to go enjoy the fishing and great weather this time of year, good luck!
    Name:  crappiecooler.JPG
Views: 653
Size:  99.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

HOw did you fish them ?Long lining?Spider rigging?or just casting the jig to your spot?

Post Thanks / Like

I actually have never spider rigged, nor do i own the equipment for it. All i ever do is vertical jigging, or casting the jig to areas and working it back.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a good haul on the G too, they hit just about anything Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds awesome to see them starting to show again. What colors were working the best for you. I got out on Friday evening and did marginal after the front blew thru in the afternoon. All of mine came on minnows under a bobber.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of colors were working (minus electric chicken). blue thunder, red thunder, emerald shad, pretty much anything with a pearl lower portion and a dark colored top part of the bobby garland worked well. Didnt use a bober. Mainly casted to spots and worked it back slowly

Post Thanks / Like

Well thats good to hear because yesturday I couldnt pay em to bite only caught 7. Didnt start till 10am, BE BACK SOON
    Love, what more can I say