Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowe

All of you LOWE Stinger owners please tell me your thoughts on your boat. Do you like it, do you dislike it, is it worth the money, would you recommend it, etc. ets.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not own one but I have looked at them and I have talked to a couple people that have them and they are good boats.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I have got a 2010 175. I love it. It is a great value. It can ride a little rough in white caps. I believe they have changed the front deck layout. The seats are in front of the storage lid now. The front is wider than most aluminum boats of the same size so two up front is very comfortable.

I have had it for two years now and am still very happy with my decision. The only upgrade was to put a Minn Kota Terrova on it. I can troll all day with my 24 volt system with Group 27 batteries.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

bulldog that was going to be an upgrade I make too if I buy one I want 24 volt Terrova, what pound thrust do you have and do you have i-pilot or co-pilot? Yes they are wide upfront which should make them more stable too.

Post Thanks / Like

It is the 80 lb I-pilot. I will get group 29 or 31 when I replace the batteries.

Speaking of the stability, I am over 300 lbs and the boat is never tipsy as I walk around it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2