PDA

View Full Version : Slab

ezgo
10-10-2012, 01:47 PM
I am trying to send P.M. but it wont let me I can receave them but cannot send them. Could you check and see if anything is going on or is it my computer? Thanks

ezgo
10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Just sent a pm and was going to try to send another one to someone and it is back to I can put things in a title and send a smiley face and that is it. The box you type your pm in is a shade of blue and it wont let me type anything again

BarryG
10-11-2012, 08:24 PM
I have been having that problem also!!!

chucky
10-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Just sent a pm and was going to try to send another one to someone and it is back to I can put things in a title and send a smiley face and that is it. The box you type your pm in is a shade of blue and it wont let me type anything again

My does the same thing, but if you look at the shaded box, down in the right hand corner. There are three little lines, put your cursor over it, click and hold it, then move your mouse (drag)and your box will change color. Then you should be able to type.

chucky
10-11-2012, 09:16 PM
I just went checking in my setting and fixed mine.

Go to your profile, click on : send private message.

To the left is : My settings

Go down under : My account

Click on general settings.

Go down to Miscellaneous options.

Look at your : Message editor interface.

I had standard editor. My posting box and pm box was shaded it. I could not type in them unless i did what i said in the post above. But i changed my standard to enhanced interface and every thing is fine now.

ezgo
10-11-2012, 10:12 PM
My does the same thing, but if you look at the shaded box, down in the right hand corner. There are three little lines, put your cursor over it, click and hold it, then move your mouse (drag)and your box will change color. Then you should be able to type.
Thank You went and changed mine on the enhanced version like you said and everything seems to be running fine now.

olduckhunter
10-12-2012, 11:53 PM
thank you chucky. i did what you said and it worked. i wish i was smart. too.