Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How do I apply the crappie.com decal to my truck?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How do I apply the crappie.com decal to my truck?

Howdy I lost my instructions on how to apply the yellow crappie.come window decal that we get with the calender. Can someone tell me how to do it I almost tryed taking a hair dryer to it the other day to stick it to my window lol.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swampthing6400 View Post
    Howdy I lost my instructions on how to apply the yellow crappie.come window decal that we get with the calender. Can someone tell me how to do it I almost tryed taking a hair dryer to it the other day to stick it to my window lol.

It should peel off the backing. Be slow & careful, and take your time putting it on ... usually once you stick it to something, pulling it back off to straighten it or smooth it out will destroy them. I used a padded squeegee to apply my KY decals ... lined it up straight with only the left edge peeled away from the backing, and got it started ... then used the squeegee to smooth it on, as I pulled the backing from under it.
    Make sure the surface you're putting it on is clean & "warm" ...... I wouldn't try it on a cold or hot surface. And ... it's not just for "windows". Many apply them to bumpers, boats, (boat) windshields, tackleboxes, minner buckets, etc.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, you can spray a small amount of windex on the back of the sticker and then apply. This allows you to adjust the sticker if it is not straight. After it is straight squeegee out the windex and air bubbles and allow time for drying. Then peel away the front transfer tape and u are good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk