Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Feeling better now ....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feeling better now ....

that I read Beagle's post for today....... I was seriously thinking about making my web address www.skunkedbigtime.com and maybe taking up stamp collecting until I read that even he was skunked big time today too.
    (Always enjoy your posts Beagle )

Went to Bolivar Landing with the wife today for four hours.... wind was a pain. Fished every way I knew how. Shallow, deeper, brush, stumps and stickups, slow swim, dip, bobber, blue, white, silver, charteuse, pink, orange..... as the patience slowly drained from the wife's usual kind and caring disposition .....
    WHAT THE HECK !!!! not one fish hooked, not even a Perch...... Had to finally give up and come home and eat Banana bread.

Did end up snagging one good keeper......... when we picked up the grandson after school this afternoon. He will be 9 years old Saturday
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate .....

Post Thanks / Like

well bj all I can say if it will get better, just a funny crazy catching year this year....

Post Thanks / Like

My brother called last night to tell me that he has all next week off and he has been wanting me to take him fishing around CC.......
    but now things are looking pretty grim. We will give it a good try anyway in three or four days.

Post Thanks / Like

it will be ok by then , or not, anyway, don't forget about the gathering at Truman Lake on the 11 th the 14 th lots of fishing advice and food to be had by all, come on up or over or down I clue you in on some spots on Stockton that I always catch fish on, except this year, it will get better

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Beagle..... Looking forward to some of that inside information. The wife has been feeling much better lately and we have a room booked at the lodge for Friday night and are looking forward to meeting a bunch of the good CDC folks.