Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loz docks slooow

Post Thanks / Like

Default loz docks slooow

went down mon fished couple of docks worst this year found some piles tues and weds piles were in 10 to 16 ft of water caught a good number tues and weds best fish were caught between the outer edge of pile in 4 to 8 ft of water get on the pile then pitch toward shoreline tried a bunch of colors several types of baits only consistant bite was on 1 3/4 in red sparkle and chart i know nothing in life is perfect but weather tues and weds were for crappie fishin brought hom couple of limits havin fresh fish for supper

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you made a good trip out of it. That color combo has been a good one for us on Truman all year.

Post Thanks / Like

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas I've tried kiwi, lipstick and .....803- yes folks 803 but Christmas wins by a landslide with the others placing in appropriate daylight hours
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

OK crappiedoc, I know I slow, but what the heck you talkin about,,,,

Springhill, sounds like it's tough everywhere, mostly, but heck you got some crappie to take home and that is tops in my book, congrats...

Post Thanks / Like

Went down last Saturday cabin needs attention power washed deck and cabin got done about dark decided to
    drop in at the dock no more than 2fow first fish 13" black then a 11 and a ten next morning before getting back to the fun
    caught another 11 black then a 12 white took a few breaks during the day caught a couple dinks and that was it it the lake dropped another foot by Monday morning and never got another bite ,Can't complain as i was not expecting to catch
    anything other than work.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Jimbo
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post

Springhill, sounds like it's tough everywhere, mostly, but heck you got some crappie to take home and that is tops in my book, congrats...
    Red/green= Christmas, yellow/green=kiwi, and pink or red head/yellow/green=lipstick, 803=core chart/blue flake All Mid-South tubes. Here's Tues catch 10am-2pm

Name:  004.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  61.1 KB
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding, thought you were talking jigs, but I never assume facts not in evidence..

Post Thanks / Like

Nice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post

yeah michael those young fat boys sometimes don't have respect for some of us good ole boys fish with him i catch a 13 he catches a 14 or 2 i catch a 14 he catches a 15 or 2 just never ends i think he makes up some of the names for the colors favorite time of year to fish the loz but know what is just around the corner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast