Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sportsmans warehouse

Post Thanks / Like

Default New sportsmans warehouse

Whats up guys! The sports mans warehouse in federal way is open ..... LoL.... no more sportco membership! Come on up and check it out and say hi ..... I'm working there now in the fishing department.

And for a report ...... Hit Riffe about a week ago and nailed 7 nice silvers 2lbs - 3 1/2 lbs these bigger guys are out over the deeper water 260 feet and about 10 - 20 feet down.

Alder lake last thursday was pretty good for kokes though they were small 8 - 9 inches and the perch and some nice crappie are hitting in the arm where the little nissqually feeds in.
    To fish or not to fish ...... how can that even be a queston:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to swing by there this weekend Keith. My dad said you guys have a pretty nice store out there. Said he'd never seen so many flies in one store....and that there's a huge crankbait selection.

Post Thanks / Like

right on Keith ,Riffe and Alder are two of my favorite westside lakes lots of unexplored water and no real crowds, except the skidoo freeks -- the little nisqually arm on Alder is the only spot to fish when the freeks show up:rolleyes: some of the kokes in late summer. the native kokes , get up to 14inches. never got any Alder slabs over 11 inches what size were you snagging
    I was at your new store last week nice. I hear Cabelas is coming to Olympia soon. O I didn't find any YUM wooly beavertails in your store!!

Post Thanks / Like

Right on Slab King I'll be there this weekend!

Spudrocket ..... yeah our soft plastics selection is a little lacking ...... but we are still getting stock in and the manager will be treaking the deparment over the next year ...... if you dont see what your looking for let one of us know and we'll right it on a list ...... no garuntees that we'll get it but if we get enough requests or the manager thinks it will sell well it very possible we'll get it it in!

Post Thanks / Like

i will have to stop by some time if i'm ever up there (not that i need more fishing stuff :rolleyes: )
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

i really like SW. i was at the one in riverdale utah a few weeks ago. they had some decent deals on a lot of stuff and i thought their plastic selection was in great shape. mizuro cranks were on clearance for two bucks ea. and i could go on and on and on and on and on...
    hey fgk do you know anything about pontoon boats? if so i would like to come see you at the store and ask a few questions if you got time.
    ' a snowballs chance in an atheist's foxhole '

Post Thanks / Like

FGK, What's the address of the store and which exit is it? I may be down to Camping World over the weekend and if so... will hit your store too. I need some little rubber thingees to wiggle in front of next week's walleyes.

Post Thanks / Like

T(s)inner Yep I know about pontoons ....we've got 8 - 9 footers in outcast and bucks bags and also a 13 foot 2 man out cast .... come on down.

Bill Wormer its just up the road about 7 minutes from camping world by the free way just hit I-5 north to exit 142b go through 2 traffic lights and get in the far left hand lane and make a left then another imidieate left into the parking lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Keith. It's on the west side of I-5 I'm guessing.

Post Thanks / Like

That Keith is a slacker. He left the store right before I got there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast