Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Decals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Decals

Where can I order some crappie.com decals, I have seen some with a crappie with writing inside outline, can I still get these?

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

go to the bar at top where the forum button and to the right there is a cc hats / shirts click on that and scroll down the list of what is there .
    retired and now i will always fish

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamiefranklin View Post
    Where can I order some crappie.com decals, I have seen some with a crappie with writing inside outline, can I still get these?
    Jamie ... as a brand new member, you should be receiving a decal for joining up. PM "Slab" to check on the status of your decal.

If you'd like to purchase decals ..... http://www.crappie.com/crappie/conte...broidered.html

If you'd like a state decal ... check on the La State Forum to see whom to order from.

to Crappie.com !!

... cp

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamie, welcome to the forum. I have some Louisiana decals for $3.50 each including shipping. They go well on your boat or vehicle. See the picture below. The decals are about 5" by 5". Also we are having a get together at D'Arbonne state park in December. Why don't you join us for some fun and good eating. Look on the La. forum for the details.
    "gene"

"G" Gone but not forgotten!!