Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Try LOZ for the First time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to Try LOZ for the First time.

Finally get to try out LOZ today. Got the move out of the way, Now its time to slave some of those crapps. Don't know for sure where i'm headed. Just got to go!!!!!
    I'll report back later.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck to ya , hope you find some

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Well i had a blast.... Caught a walley, white bass, 3 crappie- and 6 of those green carps--- all short. Notice cat fish on the bottom-- used the cast net for shad and got 2 nice cats.

Of coarse i havn't used my boat in 6 mouths and i thought the battery were hot---- Nope had one battery no good today----- so i stay around the mile marker # 7 just up from larry gale launch. Still it felt soooooo good to get hot there.

Going back tomorrow

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great first trip. Glad it worked out. A little more practice and you will be on the fish and very happy about the move.

Post Thanks / Like

hey nice going Charlie, first time and you got slime,,,not bad,, you will figure it out. and if you don't well ask someone they will help.. congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you found some. Will be heading there this weekend. Find the docks at different water depths with plenty of brush, structure whatever and you should be able to catch crappie most of the year. Oct/Nov and late March/April are my favorite time to catch them on LOZ. Also had great luck pulling crankbaits in the evenings late June/July/and August. That is if you can stay upright from all the "megas" monster wake.

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie,where you fished is a good place when it gets real cold.Mid-Dec-Jan.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Beagle i didn't get slime today. Caught 7 shooting docks. Can't prove it ---- havn't figure out how to post a picture yet. Half to get my 14 year old to show me how.

Post Thanks / Like

nice goin charley glad to hear u got moved..... look me up sometime if u want a fishin partner i live in camdenton too. I remember u sayin u bought a house by the taco bell, my brother lives on the street that runs beside taco bell wonder if he's close to u?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LipRipper23 View Post
    nice goin charley glad to hear u got moved..... look me up sometime if u want a fishin partner i live in camdenton too. I remember u sayin u bought a house by the taco bell, my brother lives on the street that runs beside taco bell wonder if he's close to u?
    Sent PM. Just may look you up. I fish alone a lot ---- be fun to have some one to chat with----

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast