Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big Slab Busters!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Slab Busters!!!

I stopped in Everhart's on my way to the lake this afternoon. They were having there fall sale so it was busy busy. Any way on my way to get some Bang I ran into Jack hanging up the new 2 1/2" baits. They are $2.99 for 12 pack. They look very good. I think he said 19 colors but he had to send the electric chicken back because he was not happy with the Pink in it. Beagle he told me to give you a hard time because I got some before you. We talked business for an hour and half and I am going to start supplying him with all his painted jig heads. Hopefully by the first of the year I will be expanding and selling his baits along with my hand tied jigs and painted heads. I was about two hours delayed getting to the lake but always worth it getting to talk to Jack for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Good seeing you there. I got out of there under $10. Felt weird to be running all around the lake and not TO the lake. This time of year is depressing.

Going to try to hit it in the morning.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Good talking to you also. I caught several fish shallow again like I told you so give it a try shallow if you get out.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! I've been waiting for these to hit the shelves.

Post Thanks / Like

They look just the same but bigger. Same great smell as well. Got to love the garlic.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! gonna have to hit ole Jack up!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been after Jack for years now to come out with a bigger bait. Glad to see he made the leap. Those look great and I bet they work even better.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good