Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where 2 Start??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where 2 Start??

I just returned from Rice Lake (Canada) And I discovered how great crappie fishing is! Not to mention how good they taste. Now I'm back in S.E. Michigan and I'm looking for a place to help my crappie addiction. Where's a good place for a shore fisherman?
    They think i'm at work, i'm really fishing crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey chucklife. It's been a while since I've been on the site; however, you can try your luck on Kent Lake (Kinsington Park). They have some good crappie fishing for the shore angler. I'd include Belleville Lake; however, no one has been trying to fish in the main part of the lake (Belleville Rd bridges) because of some no fishing signs posted by the wonderful city of Belleville Many are going to Sandy's Marina (in Belleville, but at Haggerty and Huron River Drive) and have faired well. Rawsonville Road is another area, but that's usually during the month of August. It's just been a little too hot for me to give it a try. I might have to go real early in the morning or very late in the evening. Hot fishing stinks Good luck wherever you try to catch those wonderful crappies.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey