Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I aint caught nuttin!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I aint caught nuttin!

I aint caught nuttin,cause I aint been.I only got out once during the spawn.First time in years that i didnt fish hard during spawn,but it looks i didnt miss to much judging by reports.Been to hot since then.Might try this weekend if it cools off a little.Have not heard much out of cook,maby to hot for him too.Good luck everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

It will get better as each day passes. Post spawn is the toughest time to fish, separates the men from the boys. Then again us boys have to stick together! Serious as we get into the summer pattern fishing is most predictable and you should see better fishing by the 4th of July. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Stinkbait, Bruce Carp is right on the money I have been pulling out a few crappie here and there. Two weeks ago I was catching them in 10 feet of water and deeper, no set pattern then..last week I was catching them right along the bluffs but not on the flats..in 15 -25 feet of water but there starting to set in the ones I caught last week were fatter than the ones the week before..so here in the next few weeks I think They will be a little more predectable..also..try to get out as early as possible in the morning that always seems to be the best time I think or late late in the evening. Have a healthy supply of minnows too especially if they are being picky.

Post Thanks / Like

Stinkbait it sounds like you and I have the same problem. I haven't crappie fished since I was back home in April. I'm going out of my dang mind. I have to wait until Oct. to fish again. I wont be able to catch a cold when I get back.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave