Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wateree Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wateree Friday

My son Drew and I went to Wateree Friday to crappie fish. Started on channel above Wateree Creek. Caught 14 crappie. Cleaned 6 slabs and one hand size one that I fell asleep on and gut hooked it. The bite died around 12:30 or so and after fishing with no success for acouple of hours we cleaned what we had, loaded the boat up and headed for Colonel Creek. We unloaded there(now I know why you don't like the landing rango) and netted some shad and headed out to the channel to try for some stripes. Only got one right at sunset. Drew caught this 7 3/4 pounder. Made for a nice ending of a great day on the water for a dad and his son.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a nice photo old scout and a nicer stiper... i was supposed to went down yesterday but im battling a huge bug and stayed home, i been wanting to hit the lake all week with this overcast weather we having. colonel creek would be a good landing to sit back and watch inexperienced boaters load their boats for sure. aint no trouble to unload,, but loading, thats a different story
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

if you got an email address old scout, sent it to me at [email protected]. id like to talk to you about some things
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...