Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fish the Branson area lakes?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fish the Branson area lakes?

Anyone fish the Branson area lakes?I plan on heading on down there sometime and maybe hitting TableRock,and Bull Shoals for some crappies.Got a buddy that owns a resteraunt/gas station down there.Maybe even meet up with some folks from here.Don't know when just yet...still kinda in the planning stages.:D
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Theres another couple lakes i have'nt been to in several years. Used to make the trip every spring for Whites on Table Rock and Crappie on Bull Shoals. We used to sit on the dock at Pontiac and catch crappie all night, using May Fly's that were all over the Marina walkways. That old boy that run the marina had these huge pet bass that would take minnows right out of his hand. The last time i was at Bull Shoals i could'nt buy a fish, but we did'nt do any night fishing. Me and them crystal clear lakes just don't get along in the daytime...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I'm open for suggestions.LOL
    I could probably be convinced to go elsewhere if there is adequate hotels nearby.My buddy owns BillyGails near Silver Dollar City.Anyone ever been there for eats?Bill and Gail are from Minnesota and moved down there about 10 years ago.They make a killer Yankee potroast!Yum!Bill's been after me about finding the crops on TableRock/Bull Shoals.

Mark Twain area lakes even sounds enticing.I'll also be heading towards Hillsboro MI to see Chad from CrappieRocket.com,so I will pretty much cover alot of the state of Missouri.BarryG....you gonna be around?
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

hey man I fish tablerock about 20 day's a mounth stockton 15. the no. dont ad up but I said about. fish viola kings river eagle rock white river catch lots of big ones on kings river dont fish branson area to many tourist. nothin against tourist just closer to fish kings river and no big crouds to fight. giv me a holler I will show you.