Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Addition of I-Pilot?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Addition of I-Pilot?

Deleted found information
    Last edited by LA CrappieMaster; 09-23-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

You should go ahead and post your questions anyway! Even if you found the answer on your own! Someone else may have the same problem or question and haven't thought to ask it here. Then post what you did or decided to do to make it work like you wanted it to work. We all appreciate whatever help we can get with different things. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I had a wild hair and was thinking about the wrong unit. For some reason I was thinking I had a Minn Kota trolling motor, when I actually have a Motorguide.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
    Yeah, I had a wild hair and was thinking about the wrong unit. For some reason I was thinking I had a Minn Kota trolling motor, when I actually have a Motorguide.
    We all have that problem at times. Take 2 Crappie and some Hushpuppy's and you will be fine. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p