Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chat With The Pros Tonight! All-Star Night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat With The Pros Tonight! All-Star Night

All Star Night Tonight! @ 7:00PM (CT) on Chat With The Pros we will have a panel of guides/tournament anglers. Our guests will be Legend Sam Heaton, National Champion John Woods and Premier Guide Brad Whitehead. This is a Q & A night so send your questions in no matter what they may be. All questions need to be typed on our Facebook page: CNation. If you want to listen in by phone you can do that also just Call this number (712) 432-1001 and type this code in when asked 490322451. To join Chat With The Pros tonight all you have to do is go to this link Live!! | CrappieNation.net and follow the directions. It’s Free no subscriptions.

Name:  AllStarNight.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  100.0 KB

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting! Well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkb23 View Post
    Very interesting! Well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks man! We are going to be doing more kind of short 20-30min. shows with different pros and guides. Thanks and spread the word. For those viewing this you can go to UStream and type in CrappieNation and look at all the past Chat With The Pros Shows. - "Keep The Great Outdoors Great" September 22, 2012 NATIONAL HUNTING AND FISHING DAY "GO FISHING"!