Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy

I am gonna go over to Alabama next week and try them, they were biting great for about three weeks, but slowed down alot from the rain. I am hoping they will pick back up by then. When I decide to fish Tims again, I'll give you a holler and you can come fish with me and laugh at me in my boat while I'm learning.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the twra number on your boaters registration? Where do you get that number? Do they fill that in for you when you send it in?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Registration numbers

Seeker,
    The TWRA will assign you a reg. number when they return your registration. You will then have to buy the stick on numbers and letters and put them on. I still want to meet up with you and fatboy to wet a line soon. I have moved moved to Franklin, Tn. and started a new job in the last two weeks. My water time has decreased in the last two weeks with the change, but I will get back in the groove real soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default keep registration with you

In NC most dealers will register your boat for you when you buy it and you wait for the wildlife commission to send you a card with the # on it - until you receive your # keep your application for registration with you while on the water to serve as your temporary registration. this works in NC but always check your own state or the state you are boating in - Chatlee Marine did it for me but that does not mean all boat dealers do this
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

They filled out my registration for me, all I have to do is drop it in the mail. It has a part on there that must be filled out by the county clerk before I mail it though. Crappiehunter, how far are you from Winchester? I wish you could go over to North Alabama with me sometime and do some crappie fishing. I enjoyed some great fishing in one area for the last 15 years without having much pressure, so many people have seen me and watched me fish the area and for the last two years have fished it regularly. I still think I can catch alot there when the time is right, if they dont crowd the area too bad. I use to catch them by the hundreds there at times. I fished around one area that wasnt real big and caught all my fish without having to move about the lake.