Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan Lake Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Lake Report

I fished Jordan on Wendesday in the late afternoon. Ended up catching about 30 crappies with about half of them being decent sized, I also caught a few nice bream. I was bank fishing near crosswinds camp ground. Most of the fish were caught about fifteen feet from the bank on small minnows but I did catch a few on jigs. I wish I could have stayed later because the bite was gradually picking up as I left. Jordan Lake seems to be heating up a little. I'll be back out there friday night trying to catch some more crappie and maybe a few catfish!

JAY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcoman
    I fished Jordan on Wendesday in the late afternoon. Ended up catching about 30 crappies with about half of them being decent sized, I also caught a few nice bream. I was bank fishing near crosswinds camp ground. Most of the fish were caught about fifteen feet from the bank on small minnows but I did catch a few on jigs. I wish I could have stayed later because the bite was gradually picking up as I left. Jordan Lake seems to be heating up a little. I'll be back out there friday night trying to catch some more crappie and maybe a few catfish!

JAY
    Last time I was at Jordan on 4-23, I noticed most of the night fishermen were lining up around the bridge near the Fearrington Road - is that the best spot for Crappie at Jordan
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

caught 63 under farrington rd bridge last friday night. they're in there.