Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Harder and Harder...at Milford

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harder and Harder...at Milford

to find a keeper crappie! This weather really has the bite screwed up... at leasats what I;m blaming it on!
    Only managed 6 nice keepers this morning, fish were very finicky and biting very lightly, they wouldn't even take my bobber under when fishing a live minnow! The whites and small (up to 18") wipers didn't have a problem taking it under though, I nearly lost my pole twice as they hit on the run and yanked my rod before I could react!
    Caught a mixed bag today, crappie, white bass, wipers, smallmouth bass, Kentucky bass, bluegill, golden eye, drum and a walleye!!!

Froze my arse off this morning as I left my wind pants and jacket in the truck this morning but had fun anyway!!
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a great morning to me. glad you had a blast
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

Post Thanks / Like

I caught 4 keepers and some shorts....lost a lot of jigs getting those 4 until I switched to braid. Last night was a different story....the evenings are shaping up to be fairly productive.

Post Thanks / Like

What kinda structure are you guys fishing if you don't mind me asking? I may try to make it out one evening this week if the weather is decent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakewoodie View Post
    What kinda structure are you guys fishing if you don't mind me asking? I may try to make it out one evening this week if the weather is decent.
    Deep brush piles are the ticket for me!!
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Deep brush piles are the ticket for me!!
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

PM inbound