Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ Crank baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Crank baits

I'm getting closer and closer to the big day when we move to Camdenton. Wanted to ask whats the best crank bait and color for trolling LOZ. I use a few Bandit 300 Mad Cow, Pink and Silver/white and a Purpe color for table rock.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess no one uses cranks

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never did it in LOZ but you got a pretty good list. Pink, madcow, black, mistake and taco salad have been good ones for me on Truman. If I only had one it would be awesome pink or black.There is a orange one that I think is called orange crush that I hear is a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I have never did it in LOZ but you got a pretty good list. Pink, madcow, black, mistake and taco salad have been good ones for me on Truman. If I only had one it would be awesome pink or black.There is a orange one that I think is called orange crush that I hear is a good one.
    Thanks Jigging 15
    Was running up to BP today wanted to know a few colors to pick up. Last 2 times i've been there hot pink is sold out. May need to order

Post Thanks / Like

mad cow and mistake works best for me
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks warbird ---- was just checking the board one more time before i went up to BP to pick up some.

Post Thanks / Like

pearl white or chrome blue backs work well for me charley. dont know if u got a place but ive got a house for sale in camdenton right now if ur interested too.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LipRipper23 View Post
    pearl white or chrome blue backs work well for me charley. dont know if u got a place but ive got a house for sale in camdenton right now if ur interested too.?
    Thanks for the info. We already have a house just north of the Taco bell,, suppose to close friday. I feel for ya trying to sell in the market its tuff. Took us 5 mouths and had to drop price 25k to sell. Really sucks but then on the other hand the house we bought was mark way down too. I don't think its going to get any better till after the election.