Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Took a little trip.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Took a little trip.....

good evening,

took a little trip(600+ miles) and look what i found

royal 169 ss, low HD8 insight/structure scan, merc 60/4 stroke, electric anchors, 45# troll....

only 3 hrs. so far, what a hole shot, on plane is about 7-10 seconds, full tank, full live well, 2 porky guys___35.7 mph on gps (5200 rpm)

enjoy....

PURA VIDA
    bluebonnet2

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum from Ne. Very nice looking rig. What is the pole on the front by the steps. Is that to hold onto while getting on the front of the boat? EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

good evening,

thats called an "E Z STEP".....made in TEXAS...bolts right on the trailer tongue......do a search and if you don't find it, let me know.....i don't have the brochure any longer...$299...what a great help loading and unloading....BTW i'm 67 yrs old....

PURA VIDA,
    bluebonnet2

Post Thanks / Like

I really looked hard at a lot of boats and all of the aluminum boats looked "cheaply" made...this is the only one i really liked, since the front seat has a built in bait bucket...its called a "Crappie Throne"...(its an option)....this boat really has a smooth ride and handles waves a lot better than a flat type bottom boat,
    you really can't see the rear of the boat clearly,however, i'll take some more foto's if you like, its a "stepped pad boat", like a bass boat... the rod locker will handle 7' rods OK, and the live well top is a cuttin board with built in ruler....the "tempress" seat are fantastic and this is a "FISHING" boat, not just a crappie rig....wanna ride?

WWW.Royalboats.net

PURA VIDA,
    bluebonnet2

Post Thanks / Like

good morning,

here's a foto of the steps....

enjoy...

PURA VIDA,
    bluebonnet2