Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tackle Bag or Box??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tackle Bag or Box??

In search of New tackle storage and was wondering if any of you use the tackle bags instead of the tackle box and if so what brand and how do you like them.

Post Thanks / Like

I use an Ocheechobee Flats bag and love it. I had a Shimano bag before and liked it just as much.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

I have three tackle bags and a , don't laugh, a Eddie Bauer diaper bag the holds plano storage boxes, four of the big ones for the plasics jigs and baits, and the side pockets work great for the hooks and jig heads and the places where you put the bottles hold the spray scents. I got this at a grage sale for $3. The nice thing about the bags, most of them are waterproof and handle the heat and sunlight very well. I was at Walmart, i usually don't buy any fishing tackle from walmart but my wife was getting something so I was looking at their tackle bags and they have a really nice one, the brand name starts with and S, it was a pretty good size one also, tons of room. I can't remember the name, it was pretty nice, I thought, for walmart at least. I'll have to get the brand and get back to you but I think i might get it.
    Why work? Fish

Post Thanks / Like

i use the plano 3372 soft gear bags and love them,i never really liked the hard boxes,just to bulky for me

Post Thanks / Like

I use bags. Wal-mart has/had a really nice large bag with boxes for $30.00. I actually thought about picking one up, but I already have a medium sized bag for panfish and a huge bag for Bass.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

I use a bag Bill Dance signature whoever that is.:D :D
    The only problem I have is it got wet a couple of times and has some type of growth on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Bag!

Easier to carry, doesn't hold heat as much, thus less melting. Side pockets can hold extra reels, thermocell, gps and still have room for other stuff!!

I'm a bagman!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I use both. I have several hard tackle boxes, mostly for stroage. Plano My daughter gave me a soft side tackle bag. It is a little small only hold three trays. Field & Stream. I am getting used to it, and looking for a bigger one. I also use a large camo fanny pack, with shoulder straps. I use it when I know I will be hiking into an area. Fieldline. My feeling are they all have a use in my inventory. I also have fishing gear in cardboard boxes spread aound the shop kinda hidden, if you know what I mean

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

i have the shimano from wally world. i think it came with 6 trays, but you can get seven in there. the bag is so much easier to keep organized than the boxes i've had in the past.

Post Thanks / Like

I got one of Cabela's.... http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...327&hasJS=true

I've had it for 2 yrs and its in as good as shape as the day I got it. Its very tough and durable from what I can tell. Cost a little more but it will probably be the only one I ever buy so I spent the extra $$$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast