Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much work,not enough PLAY!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too much work,not enough PLAY!

I'm suffering from Minnow-pause.Even though I mostly use plastics.Way too much work,and not enough crappie fishing!Are you over worked and also suffering?:D
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Take two crappie nibblets and call me tomorrow.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't everyone overworked and underfished?

Post Thanks / Like

I am REALLY overworked and don't have near enough time for fishing!!!!! I haven't wet a line since last Thur! But now that I'm off vacation we are working 10hrs a day and 8 on Sat!!!! I don't see it letting up for awhile either. I hate Thurs that feel like Mondays! If I'm working everyday feels like Monday!!! :D

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a couple weeks since I've been out. Just hoping things work out for tomorrow night. Cant wait to feel that tug! :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 83 days...

Had a surgery in April another 8 days ago.
    The old man had'nt been fishing in 83 days. For 83 days the old man had'nt caught a fish. No wonder his kids and wife walked around bug-eyed with quivering jowls and a furtive over the shoulder type attitude. It had nothing to do with the sadistic tortuous pathalogical old man. No way was he buying into that. The boat still sat in the same place. The poles under lock and key. The fillet knives gleamed with anticipation. For 83 days the old man had'nt caught a fish. This has nothing to do with obsession, no. His wifes friends and his former friends were enjoying their sad little unfishing lives while the old man had to sit and watch the walls pulsate and breathe. The special hell of a hardline fisherman. Three teenage kids to heckle and foam at the mouth. One rather large and overbearing type personality to rub it in. You can't do this. Don't pick up that tackle box. You can't lift that. Put those poles down. Yes, they would pay. And how! No matter that they looked like gnomes and avoided the old man. He could tell the evil lurking of thoughts unrevealed as they spied on him to make sure he was stuck in the asylum called four walls. But unbeknownst to them a fishing trip was in the making. The doctor was repeatedly and abusively told, no fishing, no money. Ha, that got them where they lived. So a reprieve, a respite and a hook knowing look. Jigs gleaming and fillet knives sharp, Poles relined, the old man is going fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been out for 16 day now. To much going on, not counting work. It should slow down after this weekend. Need to get out for a few hours, a whole day would be nice too. Hey ther everyone keep us posted on how you are doing. It keep us motivated...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully not many days left fish till ya get to go,how you doin?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

A lot better thank you. Had a herniated disc in my neck and the pain was debilitating. It's amazing what the Docs can do now days. It hurts where the plate is but the extreme pain through my whole body is gone. I almost feel like a new man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieMagnet
    I'm suffering from Minnow-pause.Even though I mostly use plastics.Way too much work,and not enough crappie fishing!Are you over worked and also suffering?:D
    Well I have an idea for you to get to go fishing more.You seem to be on this site almost all the time posting something,even if its about fishing or not.And I know its so you can advertise for free and think people don't have enough sence to know what you are doing.So stay off here so much and go fishing...LMBO!!!! Problem solved...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast