Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Table Rock your a fine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock your a fine

mistress, only problem is you take to much out of me..... got to the lake around 9ish and headed to the peach orchard cove, fished some brush, few keepers, well (1) actually. Moved to Dotys bluff, slow trolled two poles , double rigged jigs... picked up a few. well (8) actually, moved on to the Virgin Bluff area, found some laydowns and tree tops, worked them over real slow and picked up a few, well (6) actually. so. it's hot now and I got a limit,so I think I will head to the ramp....NOW PAY ATTENTION,,,,,

I get to the dock and this portly lady is lurking around, she looks fir mil yer... I get closter and she is leaning on the winch,and she looks rough,,, I ease in to tie off and she wont or dont want to move, now having been through this before I know just what to do... I say howdy mam she says nothing... I ease around her and try not to mess with her,,,, I get to the truck and this guy walks over. you got a problem bud..... no says I and get in the truck back down to ramp and walk over to dock,,, dude follows over and ask again ,,,, you got a problem dude,,, nope says I but if you dont get out of my face your going to get a double knot on your head,and double quick .... by now I am puffed up,red faced,and not in a good mood, I was,but he took the edge off,,,,, anyway navigate around the portly lady and did not push her into the lake,,,, load the boat,get up to top of ramp, same guy comes up and says sometin dont know what, I just said have a nice day and drove off..... hot tired mad and lookin for some air cond.... get to the gas station and there is a man and woman gassing up in front of me... we talk, he wants to see my fish,,, man them is nice fish, where did you get them I tell him,,, he says he and the wife only fish from the bank and cant get to where I was,,,,, no problem,,, when your having a bad day do something nice for someone,,,, he and she left with 15 nice crappie and I felt better about the meth head at the ramp......

get home put boat up, plug in charger, and hear something flopping in the boat,,, ?????? look around and darn left one in the live well,,,, lucky me.finding it today and not in three days...... peace y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Great post.Your a hell of a guy to keep your cool like that AND give your catch away.Hat's off to ya.
    Life is good today.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish387 View Post
    Great post.Your a hell of a guy to keep your cool like that AND give your catch away.Hat's off to ya.

I would of love to of seen his face when he asked if you had a problem if you would of said, not no more since I shot that burglar 3 time in the chest with this 357 I have in my pocket and tied a rock to his leg and dumped him in the lake! lol oh and you have a nice day
    Glad you caught em on the toughest lake in MO
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A limit on the Rock is a great day for sure. Glad the mouthy guy was not anymore persistent. Saved him a headache. Congrats on helping the couple out with some fish. It's always fun to give some fish to people who really like it but have no way to catch them. Sure glad you found the last one in the livewell. That is not what you want to be smelling in your new boat.

Post Thanks / Like

someone said you the man you are the man for sure nuff said wtg

Post Thanks / Like

You make me proud. It takes a man with real self control not slam a car door on someone's head at times .... Plus you and I know when a guy gets old and has to hook horns with some fool, it hurts way too much the next day. Sounds like the woman was the one to beware of .... she had probably whipped him so many times he was looking to build his ego back up......
    And hat's off for kindness to others on top of it all ....
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate .....

Post Thanks / Like

Nice post and I left one in the well last year, Not fun

Post Thanks / Like

Heck of a day for sure.Congrats on a good limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job containing yourself I would have had problems and once they let me out my livewell would have been gross. Your method probably has merit.

Post Thanks / Like

I was so tired, and so not in the mood to mess with him,,, I guess but I do not know he was pretty high on something. anyway I usually hit first and kick second, but today was his luck day,,,, I remember the guy from wal-mart that did sorta the same thing last year,,, cops got him right in front of me.... oh and I was packin, but not intending on shooting over a mouth....

and the fish in the live well,, well Miss Sharon thought I had a bad day till I told her I thought I gave all the fish away... glad I found that rascal ..... or heard it as it was....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast