Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pirogue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pirogue

Did you fish today if so whats the good word. Used to bass fish all the time but im into crappie now. Just started fishin Wappappelo seems like you know alot about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Stratos,
    Nope,didn't fish today.Will hit it again Friday though.
    I fished bass tournaments on Wapp for several years,but haven't picked up a bass rod for several years...just crappie fish 9 months a year now and duck hunt the other three months !!:D
    I think a week or so of 90+ degree weather will GREATLY inprove the fishing at Wapp. Seems as though the shad are not really wadded up on the river channel yet,but when the water temp hits the upper 80s or so,it'll be "on like a pot of neck bones" !!
    If ya wanna hook up for a trip,just holler at me.I run a 17' camo Xpress w/40hp Mariner tiller...usually on the river somewhere above Lost Creek this time of year.If ya see me,stop and talk !!!

Pirogue

Post Thanks / Like

Will do I only get to fish weekends and on vacations. Grew up in Bloomfield but live in Cape

Post Thanks / Like

I ll keep that in mind about the trip. I m ate up with this crappie stuff I really got hooked on it after my first sardis trip this april man they got some nice fish down there but it was bad windy