Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bull Shoals?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bull Shoals?

Might try Bull Shoals the first weekend in October. I've never fished it for any species. I know they've got stripers. Are there any other species of note and most importantly how is the crappie fishing there? I've heard it is a deep lake. Is there any visible cover? Also do I need a special permit as this is a border lake? Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Bull Shoals Lake Recreation - cabins, resorts, fishing, boat rentals

White River Border Lakes License (WRL) is available for a $10 annual fee. This license allows holders of a valid resident license from either state to fish all waters of Bull Shoals, Norfork and Table Rock lakes without a fishing license from the other state. The permit is valid for impounded waters (the waters between Beaver Lake Dam and Houseman Access in Arkansas are excluded). Trout may not be taken with this license. Anglers younger than 16 do not need to buy this license to fish in Missouri waters. Anglers are required to abide by the fishing regulations of the state where they are fishing. The only differences in regulations are:

Post Thanks / Like

Walleyes man, walleyes, they are slammin em. Find a deep flat and drift a night crawler.

Post Thanks / Like

If you find crappie on shoals they are usually studs! Good luck and keep us posted.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone