Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Raffle for 2013 Crappie Masters entry

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Raffle for 2013 Crappie Masters entry

Thanks to the partnership between Ed the owner of crappie.com and Paul Alpers with Crappie Master we will be getting a free entry in to one of the 2013 Truman lake tournaments to raffle off to raise money for our CDC tournament series.

This is a free Crappie Masters Entry for Crappie Masters newbies only. The idea is to promote the Crappie Masters to attract new participants. So just like signing up for new phone service or cable service, this offer only applies to new customers "so to speak".

The winner can choose the "One Pole Challenge" (June 21-22, 2013), or the "Final Leg, MO State Championship (Aug 24, 2013)". Not both.

I will sell tickets for $10 each. You can buy up to as many raffle tickets as CDC tournaments you've participated in during the 2012 season. I will have tickets at the tournaments starting this weekend and will sell them through the October tournament. If you can not make one of those but would like to by a chance send me a PM.

We have had several CDC teams that have fished with the crappie masters this year and did pretty well. Hopefully this will get another team the chance to move on and fish a bigger tournament and to see what crappie masters is all about.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure I will buy a couple this weekend!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice gesture from Crappie Masters

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool,
    Kevin Rogers-