Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sunglases/eyeglasses hint....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunglases/eyeglasses hint....

When I get new prescription glasses (plastic variable lens), I have the old pair tinted by the doctor. They can tint these for about 30 to 40 bucks. Big savings over prescription sun glasses. Most prescription plastic lens glasses are uv protected, so the tinting is just for the glare.

I have lost good glasses "at sea" before. Most u blindies know what I mean. Check this out with ur eye doctor.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

TOM EYE-EXPRESS JUST TINTED A PAIR FOR ME AT 19.95
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank lawhead
    TOM EYE-EXPRESS JUST TINTED A PAIR FOR ME AT 19.95
    Ok...My eye man charged me 40 bucks. Still cheaper than driving 60 miles..ha..Besides, I charged him 80 for fixin his phone system..He owes me 40...Barter here.........
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I bought an amber pair of sunglasses at Wally world for $20.00. They fit over my glasses and have side sheilds that really block out the sun and I added some of those slide on holders so i can drop the sunglasses down if needed. I've tried many others including the expensive prescription ones, which I lost overboard, but these are by far the best i've ever used and are the best investment I've made. You get them at the racks by the jewerly counters not the ones in there fishing dept. Other than that I buy my fishing supplies elsewhwere as the Wally's down here seem to believe they have a monopoly and carge about .50-1.00 more for everything than my local sporting goods store and the quality is poor. Ray
    Last edited by BeauxBeaux; 06-15-2006 at 03:34 AM.