PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Slab Masters 2012 Classic Information

Crappieking1
09-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey all members, check out the website for some VERY IMPORTANT Classic details for the upcoming Indiana Slab Masters Classic

Click the link below:

Home - Indiana Slab Masters (http://www.indianaslabmasters.com)

Thanks, and I hope to see you all there!

Good fishin'

TDHcrappiemaster
09-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I can't wait to see everyone again.... I always enjoy talking fishing with the members even though most of them don't believe me when I say Glenn and I didn't do good prefishing...LOL!
I hope we have the perfect weather this year unlike the two day down pour we had last year.

We have a possibility of 45 boats and I hope we have a full field.

See ya all Oct 5th for the meeting and banquet dinner.

TDHcrappiemaster
09-28-2012, 11:40 AM
One week from tomorrow..... Hope everyone can make it this year?

dubit
10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Just finished packing for it a couple hours ago. My dad however, finished the day after the last tournament. He's been looking forward to it to say the least. Any specific rules regarding pre-fishing for the classic?

A Reed
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Last night of work then we are headed south! Cant wait!

TDHcrappiemaster
10-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Just finished packing for it a couple hours ago. My dad however, finished the day after the last tournament. He's been looking forward to it to say the least. Any specific rules regarding pre-fishing for the classic?

There is no certain rules for prefishing. We are having our sign up and banquet on Friday starting at 5:00pm. We will be giving out the BnM points awards for the top ten teams as well. It's going to be a great time.

Crappieking1
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
We have nearly every team that is eligible confirmed. Looks like were going to have a full field! I am stoked and ready! looks like a major tournament cold front heading our way, but every team is playing under the same conditions. Good luck to all! can't wait to see everyone!

Good Luck and good fishin'