Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No more Disposable Glow Sticks

Post Thanks / Like

Default No more Disposable Glow Sticks

Well I have been doing a ton of research and recently purchased this new item. It runs on a size "n" battery which is a very small 12v battery. It is Green and very bright. The battery will last 30 hours and the bulbs a very long time...they are very light check out the website. I am selling these so let me know what you think!! I was very impressed with them. The regular glo-toob is $25 the FX model is $35 this price includes shipping

http://www.glo-toob.com/GloToob.htm
    Last edited by THE FISHERMANS EDGE; 06-14-2006 at 04:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody have any thoughts on this thing???????

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Only one ......

Quote Originally Posted by THE FISHERMANS EDGE
    Anybody have any thoughts on this thing???????
    .... consider sending Ed a PM about becoming a "Sponsor" of this site. You can contact him by PM, faster and more likely, than by email. He's on this page, under "Edhead" : http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/member...name&order=asc

Or, consider posting further "advertisements" under the "Swap Meet/Classified Ads" forum.
    You might also want to consider contacting Crappiestuff.com ... and see if Jeannie would be interested in placing your products in her site's "Innovations" forum.

Nothing personal against you or your products ... it's just the way the boss wants it done. .......... luck2ya .... cp