Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bears Baits Flooded

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bears Baits Flooded

Just got an E-mail from Bears saying their whole place got flooded. Shop has water standing in it and said that they were busy cleaning up and would be a while before they could get back to orders but would as soon as they could. Hate that for them. That sucks.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too. Things can be replaced but people can not. Glad they are ok. I need a six to ten cavity stinger mold size two inch. Anyone have a two inch size for sale?
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

dang...hate to hear that. where are they located? im gonna need some plastic soon. shot a huge pile of 2 in stingers last night...lost track but somewhere between 75 and 100. was annoyed monday that the fish were hittin on white good and i used my last six....figured id nip that problem in the bud. I tryee hardener..kinda liked it you ever mess with it Ed?
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Percidae_Papermouth View Post
    dang...hate to hear that. where are they located? im gonna need some plastic soon. shot a huge pile of 2 in stingers last night...lost track but somewhere between 75 and 100. was annoyed monday that the fish were hittin on white good and i used my last six....figured id nip that problem in the bud. I tryee hardener..kinda liked it you ever mess with it Ed?
    Never tried hardener before. I would think that hardener would work fine with a shad stinger. Maybe an issue with curl tail grubs though.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

PP, glad you are catching on to a WHITE STINGER,been trying to tell y'all that's about all I use,when you go to Buggs make sure you use some white. One drop of glue and you won't need no hardner. Wife one day caught about 75 off of one jig before losing jig,she didn't like that because she wanted to see how many could be caught off one bait,I can't do as many as she can because I set the hook too hard and wind in too fast
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Bears is back up and running. New molds on the way.