Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blackshear Sept 22 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blackshear Sept 22 2012

Register now on line off our web site (web address is in my signature at the bottom of this post) or by mail. Late sign up at Leroy's Bait and Tackle.

This is a qualifier tournament for the Swap Up Challenge Classic at Oconee/Sinclair in December. Thank you to those already signed up and paid.

The bite is picking up and there will be some fat slabs weighed in. Points champs will be decided at Blackshear too! Tell your friends and bring them with you. It is going to be fun.

Weigh in will be at the Lakeside Pavilion at the top of the Mega Ramp like earlier this year. I kept 9 fish alive all day last week in 85 degree water with just raw water pump in the live well, but we will set up an early weigh in for those with weak fish. Set up time will be discussed at Captains meeting.

Details of next season and bonus payouts for the Classic will also be discussed at the weigh in.

All those interested in building next season need to contact me or Jamie by phone or email ASAP. We look forward to hearing from each of you no matter what thoughts or questions you may have (good or not so good).

Happy Labor Day Weekend coming up. Be safe and have fun.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Tournament time is getting closer. Weather is much better and the fish are biting. Text, PM, or Email me to let me know you are coming. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the new anglers too.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Our website has been updated with all the current info after the 09/22/2012 tournament. Congrats again Craig & Jason on your Angler of the Year win to go along with your GA State Champions title too! Check it all out here: 2011 - 2012 Season Results

We have also added a tournament for Nov 24 2012 at Oconee. Last chance qualifier before the Classic Swap-Up Challenge in December.

Also, contact me or Jamie about the raffle tickets or see a Slab Masters member to get your tickets for the drawing. Some one is going to have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with $1,000.00!!!!!