Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Be very careful when on the water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Be very careful when on the water

Chris and I had made it out fishing on my favorite lake on Monday and had a great time and there wasn't much of any boating traffic on the lake. I thought at the time it was kinda of funny. I found out that a 19 year old girl from my home town was killed on the lake on Sunday afternoon. They had 3 kids on a jet ski and tearing down the lake and messing around when she was thrown off the back and hit the water hard. She got back on the ski and they went to the nearest dock and called 911. The local fire and rescue came and took her to the hospital but she passed away before they got there. She was cut up and bleeding but didn't look to bad but she had a torn spleen and bleed to death.

I hate to see these things on the water even in the hands of an adult. They get on these things and shut their brain off and go wide open and try all kinds of tricks on them at high speeds. We have strict rules on this lake and I have turned several in for violating them.

This was such a waste of a nice young lady in the beginning of her life. My heart goes out to her family and to the young man who was running the ski. EB just my
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I use to live near Carolina Beach (North Carolina) and one day a lady on a jet ski ran through someones trolling lines. She got hooked in the face. Not a pretty site with that one too. Just like boats, you have to know what you are doing and what is going on around you.
    Jim
    Jim's Wholesale Fishing Tackle Supply
    Full Line of Little and Big Skunks
    UltraLite Umbrella Rig©

Wholesale Dealer for: