Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Best catch in my boat to date...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best catch in my boat to date...

I headed down to Lyons ferry sunday afternoon, I was fishing accross from the swimming area and 2 girls in bikinis were starting to swim back accross the bay, i could hear them saying how tired they were, so what does a good fisherman do?:D

They climbed up onto my swim deck and into the boat and I had no idea they make bikinis so small these days!!:D :D

The fishing was horrible, but the memories were golden!

Sorry no pics! If I would have had my camera on board, yes I would have asked, lesson learned!
    Last edited by fowlguy; 06-11-2006 at 10:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good story! remember your camera next time, and remember to get some numbers for me.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Man, we left Lyons Ferry around 10am Sunday. Which I could have been there to help you net those keepers.

I agree, the water was a little too muddy for the crappie bite. The bass and blue cats bite was red hot though. As you head downstream from the park...look to your right as you pass under the bridge. There's a side channel there with a little island. On the downstream side of that island there's a nice chute and the water drops from 4' to 35' real quick. We killed the bass all along that drop off and on the main river side of the little island. I didn't here of even one crappie caught. The guys at the marina said the water needs to clear up still. A buddy that came with me drove up to Chief Timothy and said the water looked pretty good up there. He came back with about 40 nice crappie .