Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: salimonie

Post Thanks / Like

Default salimonie

Water level is up just to the point where you can navigate the river past mt etna. Bozarth country store is having a tournament sept.15th and the water temps are already down to 74 this will be a very interesting event. Gonna prefish this one for sure. But anyway salimonie lake is in real good shape very little algy and lots of weed growth for next year when the water level comes back up. This has always been my favoite lake and it will always be. It can show you a real good time or it can hand you a butt whoopn like you never had. Good fish everybody

Post Thanks / Like

What's the situation with the algea at Salamonie and Missisinewa.
    Just a fool fishin

Post Thanks / Like

I was out at the Salamonie last week and didn't see any algae. I really kinda like the publicity the blue/green algae has gotten in the news lately. Last couple of times i've been to the Salamonie there has only been 5-6 boats on the lake. Not sure that's the reason, but i enjoy having the lake to myself. I won't be available on the 15th to fish that tourney. I've been itching to fish a tourney but it seems I can never get it to work out.