Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dare to imagine

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dare to imagine

I got to thinking today about daring to imagine your wildest dreams coming true in the world of fishing. I knew I always wanted to be like Bill Dance and share what little I know about bank fishing with others. I never pretended to be a full time professional except in my dreams. I guess that is what this thread is all about. What is it that you have dared to imagine about yourself in the fishing world? Here is my dream. I want to be featured on the cover of CRAPPIE one day with a featured story about "Old Ship." It just might inspire other minority youth to take up fishing instead of gang banging. What is your dream???

Name:  Cover.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  84.2 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Priceless
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big H trucking View Post
    Priceless

I made that cover myself to show what my dream is. It has not come true yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought "bank" fishin was fishin from the bank, not "fishin the bank", from a boat ......
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

Priceless & Creative, good combo. Hope you make the cover. Would look good on your resume for your next dream.
    Enjoy reading your posts in the jig makin' forum and even watched your video. Your an artist and you got your notch
    carved nicely. Hope to see you on the cover with a new state record crappie. Maybe that could be your 3rd dream.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Post Thanks / Like

"The DREAM" would be a Coast Guard Liscensed 6 pack charter Captain on a 50' or so modern sportfisher running 5 trips a week to the Gulfstream or running out of St. Thomas.

Post Thanks / Like

My dream is to be a guide and fish for a living. Im only 27 and like to think i am on that track. I am going to be purchasing a Ranger 619 or 620v when i return from deployement that would be perfect for guiding. I am going to be moving back to SC in December of 2013 and hopefully a few years after that i can start guiding on santee, murray, and wateree. But this is only a dream. I just finished my bachelors in science to go along with an associates in tool and die and would have to convince my wife into letting me quit a pretty decent paying job that i hope to get when i move back home. Only a dream though, lol
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredRR View Post
    Priceless & Creative, good combo. Hope you make the cover. Would look good on your resume for your next dream.
    Enjoy reading your posts in the jig makin' forum and even watched your video. Your an artist and you got your notch
    carved nicely. Hope to see you on the cover with a new state record crappie. Maybe that could be your 3rd dream.
    Thank you Retired RR

bflowers is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Young Gun View Post
    My dream is to be a guide and fish for a living. Im only 27 and like to think i am on that track. I am going to be purchasing a Ranger 619 or 620v when i return from deployement that would be perfect for guiding. I am going to be moving back to SC in December of 2013 and hopefully a few years after that i can start guiding on santee, murray, and wateree. But this is only a dream. I just finished my bachelors in science to go along with an associates in tool and die and would have to convince my wife into letting me quit a pretty decent paying job that i hope to get when i move back home. Only a dream though, lol

good luck on reaching your dream, but I wish you gods graces on your deployment, do your job and come hope safe.
    Thanks for your service!

Buster
    ​COURTESY,LOYALTY,SERVICE, & HONOR

Post Thanks / Like

my dream in the fishing world is to have all the right equipment and to know how to use it to the best of it's capabilities. As of now I'm half way there LOL
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast