Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Bobby Garland Baits

I was wandering if anyone knew when the new baits would be out? I am really want to get my hands on the Slab Dockt’R

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The write ups about it indicate in 2013.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Until they decide to not charge so much for thier plastics i will continue to shop with southern pro, kalins, slider and AWD. No 2 inch soft plastic minnow or stroll'r is worth over a quarter a piece......flat out ridiculous.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, the price per is my breaking pt on most of my fishing decisions. I ain't starving to death so gathering groceries and having fun, no bait is worth 25 cents or more. Got a bait that works and cost me... well, way under the BG price... that's my game plan and I'll stick with it, made by a local and active duty airman... seek crappieincali on this site for Bronze Star lures. Tough, high quality, custom colors... hope he don't mind me pimping him out like this.

I was on the BG wagon until I discovered them, now, all that is in my tackle box is all I'll ever have.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.