Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: nothing exciting in the mold maker department.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nothing exciting in the mold maker department.

okay I may get in trouble on this one but I haven't been really watching too closely on what is going on for myself I do not have anything on the drawing board hopefully we will get something going when we get things settled down here or when I relocate so it may be spring before anything is going to happen but we will keep trying when I can to come up with something if any do you guys hear about anything please let me know the last time I heard that Candy Creek were coming up with some new stuff I haven't checked lately Rick or Jacob should be doing something in the future he has been awfully busy so the watching him also I have not checked in with any of the other mold makers went to my private mold makers I lost so we are looking for more so any of you that make custom hand injection molds please contact me I'm not afraid to post the following we do about $3000 in business a year with the molds so if you are a mold maker look me up we may have a lot of business must you people know that I buy a lot of molds we Not post it quite a few of them please be watching our website for the old molds that we will sell in the future I do not want to make a list of them just yet we will post them on the site here also in the classifieds also wish to announce that we will be posting hand-tied jigs in the future I haven't had time to do anything with them and I have not posted them on our website so we will be doing quite a selection of hand ties in the future I abruptly I will have about 300 different patterns and maybe more we will have a series of them just for show crackers or bluegill and it will be a separate page so be looking for her that also in the future we deftly will try to post something on here when I get time sorry I haven't been in the shop because of heat here is terrible we will come out with some new color patterns in the future I know our website does not feature debates in their actual color Federation for selection so we will be trying that get something going there also we will be changing our websites completely starting in December we will be a racing everything that there is on their In re posting it on the website so be looking for more exciting things to come .

I have a question for most of my customers which you rather have the prices including the shipping or the shipping charges separate.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Most people are bottom line oriented however shipping costs are based on the amount and weight of product ordered. I believe that shipping charges could be as a separate quote based on those factors.

We are finally getting some cool nights here Bob. Should make for some nice early morning fishing for me ..........if I can get da wife up. LOL
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.