Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mad River Canoes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mad River Canoes

Was wondering on getting a mad river canoe, heard they're pretty good. Does anyone here have or been in one? Looks like a cool traditional canoe. They have a "duck hunting" version and an angling version not sure which one to get.

Post Thanks / Like

Made right here in my Home State of Vermont!!!!!!!! Been in both of them, personnally I like the angler model better as it's wider. But both of them are excellent. Just realize you're looking at anywhere from $1000 to $1800 dollars, depending on model and extras!!!

I can tell you though here in Vermont they are always getting stolen they're that good!!! It's gonna be a tough choice!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

google would be your friend, and youtube as well. Should be some reviews and such out there on the webzz.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont know about your area but the larger kayak and canoe dealers here have either pools or paddle days on rivers or lakes to try them. If possible that is the route to take as everyone wants or needs something different. Good luck and post pics of whatever you choose.

Post Thanks / Like

Like Fatman said...These a great canoes and worth every dollar!

Post Thanks / Like

I fish out of a Mad River Synergy 14. Kind of a canoe/kayak hybrid.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.