Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question regarding classic qualifiers and BnM points result spreadsheet on website.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question regarding classic qualifiers and BnM points result spreadsheet on website.

I was just looking at the spreadsheet which was posted at the site. I'm wondering why my dad and I are not listed as qualified to fish the classic. We have participated in 4 tournaments required (had a blast at each of them) But is there more required to be eligible? We had the understanding after reading paragraph F in the rules all you had to do was make the 4 tournaments?

Taken from the rules:

F.) IN SLAB MASTERS CLASSIC QUALIFICATIONS: You or Your team will be eligible for the IN Slab Masters Classic if you physically compete in 4 different regular current season tournaments and check-in with one of the IN Slab Masters Tournament Officials at each weigh-in.

I am hoping this spreadsheet may be incorrect. I do have copies of each tournament's weigh in paper that my dad and I participated in if needed. The one tournament is does not list for us is Brookville. So I'm hoping this is just an error.

Team: Royce Glick/Don Glick

4 Tournaments fished are as follows:

Patoka
    Monroe
    Cagles Mill
    Brookville
    Last edited by dubit; 08-12-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: To include names of tournaments fished.

Post Thanks / Like

I will get with Jim as I know he just over looked it... He was by himself doing all the computer work for the Brookville tournament and I know how easy it is to miss something.
    Thanks for pointing that out and if there is any other teams that may have been over looked please let us know so we can correct it.

Thanks again!
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like there are a couple teams missing points from Brookville. Usually the results and points aren't updated for a couple days. I bet in the rush to get the info out quickly, an had occured. They'll make it right. Good luck at Patoka!

Post Thanks / Like

Things happen and it's understandable. I was President of the Johnson County R/C Flyers for 2 years and paperwork was my least favorite chore. If you guys need the copies faxed or anything please let me know. Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume we're okay! See you at Patoka.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem at all. I would like everyone to know that if there is ever a mistake on things like this please feel free to call anyone of us officers and we will get it corrected.

Thanks for understanding.
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

I personally apologize for any misunderstandings. As Tom stated, I was doing all the calcuations alone this weekend. I have updated the points race and from the contact I received, I am hoping that I got it corrected. If anyone else sees points not listed that you should have received, please contact me via email at:
    [email protected] and I will get it corrected!

by the way, we now have 45 teams eligible for this years classic! Thanks to all who have been loyal to the Indiana Slab Masters!

Good fishin and looking forward to seeing a lot of guys at Patoka in October!

Post Thanks / Like

No need to apologize. Things happen. We were just afraid some new requirements were in place that we weren't aware of.

Thanks Jim/Tom for getting it taken care of. Much appreciated.