Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: slab slaughter

Post Thanks / Like

Default slab slaughter

fished off the bridges with my brother at my local lake. Had steady action from 3pm till around 930 when it slowed to a pick. picked away until around 11 15 1130 and decide to call it quits and hit it in the am. fish from around 6 until 830 with more nonstop action. Biggest being around 12 inches and a steady pull of good healthy size fish!

Post Thanks / Like

I went of before for a Healy an hour fished the wall under neat the bridge got 8 crappie to 11 inches ....going back this evening if your around

Post Thanks / Like

Fished from 6-8:30pm landed 21 crappie all between 7-12inchs.. Not the greatest evening but not bad...

Post Thanks / Like

went out for a half hour after a side job 830-9pm got 1 crappie 1 yellow perch and 1 shiner....not much but it did the trick to get my fishing fix for the night

Post Thanks / Like

went out the other night like i told ya and shoulda stayed in bed. got there at 3 and stayed till around 630 caught maybe ten between us said scew it and headed for barnagat to do some claming for the day ended up wit about 200 and ten huge blowfish. went this afternoon after work and did ok on the back bridge in my corner a couple fatties to like 13 14 inches!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i should be around tomorrow night after work going to get some killies b4 i go gota try something diffrent its slowd down a bit up there maybe put something diffrent infront of their faces will get them going again.