Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fruit jar...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fruit jar...

Wanna really make it interesting?...
    Put all the lakes in a hat. Chose the dates. The Friday afternoon before the tournament, around 3:00, draw from the hat and name the lake... Do this each month until down to last two lakes. Then you have last drawing choosing last regular tournament and the remaining lake is championship lake....
    Everyone would have a equal chance on each lake as there would be no prefishing and no hireing guides.
    Except for championship which everyone would know that lake ahead of time...

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You have too much berfday cake? Who hires guides for a friggin fj? No pre fishin'? That's just ignernt!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by feelay View Post
    You have too much berfday cake? Who hires guides for a friggin fj? No pre fishin'? That's just ignernt!
    What's wrong?... Not everyone can take off work to prefish... And I know a guide that took some FJS fisherman out prefishing....
    Also there's no reason to call people's ideas ignorant!

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_1 View Post
    Wanna really make it interesting?...
    Put all the lakes in a hat. Chose the dates. The Friday afternoon before the tournament, around 3:00, draw from the hat and name the lake... Do this each month until down to last two lakes. Then you have last drawing choosing last regular tournament and the remaining lake is championship lake....
    Everyone would have a equal chance on each lake as there would be no prefishing and no hireing guides.
    Except for championship which everyone would know that lake ahead of time...
    If you did that, the only entrants you'd have would be the locals. Those that live in that immediate area. No one else would be able to find a place to stay on such short notice. Take Washington, for example. Who would be able, or willing, to leave, say Hernando, early enough on FJ day to get there by 5:00 or 5:30. I doubt that even those in Jackson would like to do that. Just my. 02

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jigflinger View Post
    If you did that, the only entrants you'd have would be the locals. Those that live in that immediate area. No one else would be able to find a place to stay on such short notice. Take Washington, for example. Who would be able, or willing, to leave, say Hernando, early enough on FJ day to get there by 5:00 or 5:30. I doubt that even those in Jackson would like to do that. Just my. 02

x100000

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jigflinger View Post

I understand your point... But as I said it sure would be interesting...
    And as far as prefishing goes... The only time I've prefished was at Grenada. We tied for last...we didn't prefish Washington, or Arkabutla and finished 3rd in both. And last year in the big mama open... We had never been there before and won that one...

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_1 View Post
    I understand your point... But as I said it sure would be interesting...
    And as far as prefishing goes... The only time I've prefished was at Grenada. We tied for last...we didn't prefish Washington, or Arkabutla and finished 3rd in both. And last year in the big mama open... We had never been there before and won that one...
    Gewber just keep fishing them and see how them odds work out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by feelay View Post
    UMM, Wannabe. hehe
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    UMM, Wannabe. hehe
    Can't argue with success Mr. Participant Medal.

Gator, you ever been squished?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Squished his finger last week.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast