Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Out on the river

Post Thanks / Like

Default Out on the river

Headed out to the Mississippi this afternoon. Hoping to find some white bass fishing and maybe see a couple of nice looking females while out there. I'll be putting in at Riverside and fishing mostly around the wing dams just north of Johns boat harbor. I'll post some pics tomorrow if theirs anything to talk about.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cuivre...

If you head up the Cuivre River, let me know how it looks...nice whites in there too!

Post Thanks / Like

let us know plz might go to twain or out on the river on tuesday. good luck
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't make it up the Cuivre this time, but the river level is real nice and the water clarity is pretty good for this time of year. Needless to say, we didn't get much fishing done. I ended up having three other people in the boat with me so we just took a pleasure ride up to Winfield and then back down south to the sand bar for some quick I candy. It was a beautiful afternoon on the water. We were looking pretty hard for any baitfish activity on our usual spots and saw very little. The three wing dams that I like to fish are under water right now. They usually produce better fishing with a little water running over them but not when they are a foot under. I did find a new spot up close to Cedar Hill that I think I will try next week sometime. It looks like it could hold some fish. Have a good weekend fishing, I'll be in a golf tournament in Allton wishin i was fishin!