Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FJ losing sight

Post Thanks / Like

Default FJ losing sight

I have never fished a Fj (Cause i just became a member in febuary) but i have been thinking about fishin them but is sounds like a bunch of BS is going on, I thought the Fj where designed for C.C members to get together and meet each other, Before i was a member i would get on the website to just snoop around then i noticed that alot of guys on here are from around were i live and they have meet each other threw the website so i joined and have meet a few fellas and a couple of them will be friends for a lifetime. If we want to try and keep up with the Jones (big money tournments) you will divide this house, We need to remember what these Fj are all about GOOD TIMES AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE sure a little money is good to win and have some bragging rights, I say we catch the fish weight them get a pavillion clean the fish cook them with hushpuppies and fries and let the fellowship begin and meet new friends and visit with old ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabin View Post
    I have never fished a Fj (Cause i just became a member in febuary) but i have been thinking about fishin them but is sounds like a bunch of BS is going on, I thought the Fj where designed for C.C members to get together and meet each other, Before i was a member i would get on the website to just snoop around then i noticed that alot of guys on here are from around were i live and they have meet each other threw the website so i joined and have meet a few fellas and a couple of them will be friends for a lifetime. If we want to try and keep up with the Jones (big money tournments) you will divide this house, We need to remember what these Fj are all about GOOD TIMES AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE sure a little money is good to win and have some bragging rights, I say we catch the fish weight them get a pavillion clean the fish cook them with hushpuppies and fries and let the fellowship begin and meet new friends and visit with old ones.
    I with ya brother!

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They do have a cook out twice a year.....Spring camp and Fall camp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Come fish a couple and see how much fun they are!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i plan on fishing a few and im sure i would have a good time

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good deal. We'd be glad to have you!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

it is a lot of fun slabin there are a lot of good people that fish them i plan on fishing every one of them next year looking forward to meeting you
    Crappie Logic - (662) 418-2038

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it! How can anyone call the Fruit Jar Tournaments "Big Money"? The only way anyone can make any money from them is to live close to the tournament site(stay at home versus a motel) and win the tournament. I was at the weigh-in at Sardis and heard one of the teams that placed in the money state that their winnings would barely pay for the gas to get there. Much less the motel room and eats. That doesn't sound like "Big Money" to me. More like I came to enjoy myself and see old friends again.
    There is a lot of BS going on, alright. Just wish I could figure out the reason behind it. Cause it sure isn't money.

Post Thanks / Like

not saying it a big money tournment anybody can see that

Post Thanks / Like

Just come on out and fish with us and you can see how much fun it really is!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast