Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ES FJS fees

Post Thanks / Like

Default ES FJS fees

I'm starting a new thread because the other one got off track...

NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT! OR CONTROVERSIES....

Just my $.02... I don't think the money, or the amount of it, is what ES is talking about...
    If I may, I think he's referring to the fact that FJS tournaments are spose to be about friends fishing in a friendly tournament without all the pressure of a big tournament. If you take the big prize out of the equation then more people would share info and help the guys that need it.

Prefishing for days before the tournament, hiring professional guides and the top secret fishing spots would not be a big factor if say the top spot only paid a $100.00 or "bragging rights"

I think the FJS is no more than a mini magnolia Crappie club tournament.

ES, Sorry if I miss understood what your saying...but if this is what you ment I AGREE!

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_1 View Post

Just my $.02... I don't think the money, or the amount of it, is what ES is talking about...
    If I may, I think he's referring to the fact that FJS tournaments are spose to be about friends fishing in a friendly tournament without all the pressure of a big tournament. If you take the big prize out of the equation then more people would share info and help the guys that need it.

Prefishing for days before the tournament, hiring professional guides and the top secret fishing spots would not be a big factor if say the top spot only paid a $100.00 or "bragging rights"

ES, Sorry if I miss understood what your saying...but if this is what you ment I AGREE!
    Gator i AGREE with you. Might be first time but i 100% Agree
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

Post Thanks / Like

Gator he don't know what he means.
    Single pole mafia

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody tell me what the first thread said,I been workin.(for real)
    Single pole mafia

Post Thanks / Like

Call me BigC i will tell ya. Or call Chad

Post Thanks / Like

No i'm mad at everybody,something happens and i'm the last to hear.Let the whole world know,surely i'm not the only one that missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big H trucking View Post
    Call me BigC i will tell ya. Or call Chad
    Single pole mafia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_1 View Post

If dollars were not the issue then why were dollars mentioned? Just saying.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Atleast tell who said something stupid.Was it ES for being a gewber or Rees and Feelay,thinking they know everything
    Single pole mafia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big C View Post
    No i'm mad at everybody,something happens and i'm the last to hear.Let the whole world know,surely i'm not the only one that missed it.
    Ok Es (and myself) were. Talking about the fjs fees being $50 Es stated that he thought that $20 per boat plus a $5 big fish= $25 per boat would be a good number. I agreed stating that if fjs were about fellowship and fishing then lowering enrty fee would be good and would draw more people but at same time would loss some because not enough $$$ to pay out. Because some fish it more the money not fellowship. Fine with me if we lost those people. Once again thought fjs were more about friendship and fishing. Right ~Right. Then Rees states that $50 is peanuts for a entry fee. Well then Es and Rees started with one another and we all know how thats goes between them. The End what you got to say BigC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big C View Post
    Atleast tell who said something stupid.Was it ES for being a gewber or Rees and Feelay,thinking they know everything
    Boy you good. But do not think Feelay was involved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast