Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roll Tide

One reason Auburn is starting first with their practice in the SEC, they got to try and figure out how to beat Alabama. But that will never happen! Rofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    One reason Auburn is starting first with their practice in the SEC, they got to try and figure out how to beat Alabama. But that will never happen! Rofl
    Yeah, I agree ... seems like a lot of effort when all they really need to do is watch the first game and see how Michigan does it, .

Name:  Michigan-Wolverines.jpg
Views: 1038
Size:  54.9 KB
    Go Blue!
    ... for those about to fish, we salute you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kgalla02 View Post
    Yeah, I agree ... seems like a lot of effort when all they really need to do is watch the first game and see how Michigan does it, .

Go Blue!
    That's funny right there Rofl
    How many big season openers have you seen us lose in the last few years?? None and it will not change this year! sorry man
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny right there Rofl
    How many big season openers have you seen us lose in the last few years?? None and it will not change this year! sorry man
    ... just my regional pride showing, thought you'd get a good laugh at my comment ... I about sh*t when I saw that game on the schedule.

Post Thanks / Like

... just my regional pride showing, thought you'd get a good laugh at my comment ... I about sh*t when I saw that game on the schedule.

I think it will be a good game. But you can't give Saban that long to get ready, he will find a way! Can't wait myself, ready for the kick off now
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be a good game. But you can't give Saban that long to get ready, he will find a way! Can't wait myself, ready for the kick off now
    You don't have to tell me, I remember Saban from his Michigan State days ... he did a lot to turn the program around in a short amount of time. The Big Ten/SEC is really a great rivalry and I'm looking forward to it myself, but the SEC has been pretty dominate the last 4,5,6 years and my Wolverines are still recovering from the Rich-Rod era ... but it's 'Bama vs UofM, a lot of great history on both sides of the ball, so even though we have to face that defense, I'm going to enjoy watching that game.

Post Thanks / Like

"Ouch!!" 41-14, Alabama ... man, they should make 'Bama play in the NFL (they're that good) ... I actually thought it was going to be a close game after the first series ... and then the 'Tide' started 'rolling', ... who is this Milliner kid AU has at corner? He's better then half the corners currently in the NFL ... say 'hello' to another National Championship, nobody is stopping that team ... which leads to the question, "Is Nick Saban, as head coach of the Crimson Tide, on his way to achieving 'Bear Bryant' status among AU alumni & fans?".

Post Thanks / Like

Go Blue!
    I don't think no one seen how to even stay on the field with us!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

"Ouch!!" 41-14, Alabama ... man, they should make 'Bama play in the NFL (they're that good) ... I actually thought it was going to be a close game after the first series ... and then the 'Tide' started 'rolling', ... who is this Milliner kid AU has at corner? He's better then half the corners currently in the NFL ... say 'hello' to another National Championship, nobody is stopping that team ... which leads to the question, "Is Nick Saban, as head coach of the Crimson Tide, on his way to achieving 'Bear Bryant' status among AU alumni & fans?".
    He's been there. He was good last year, Dre just got all the spot light. And by the way it's UA not AU. AU is the cow school in south Alabama!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll